How do you get to know if the product is good or bad? Well, its packaging and promotion play an important role in attracting customers. The similar theory applies to films. 2018 has been a great year for the film industry, films like Raazi, Stree, Padmavat, Sanju, Badhaai Ho, etc. have made a special place in the heart of the audiences. From an impeccable storyline to outstanding acting, these films not only got a success at the box office but at the same time they also fetched accolades from the critics. An important point to note about these films is that their trailer garnered huge attention from the audiences. Although, there is no guarantee that a hit trailer will guarantee a hit film, till now this theory has been successful for these films of 2018. Here we bring you our shortlisted 5 best trailers of 2018.
5 best film’s trailers of 2018
- Padmavat- From Padmavati to Padmavt, death threats to rallies, this film faced it all and was released against all odds. Well, it was one of the most successful films of 2018 fetched more than Rs. 300 crore. Here is a look at the grandeur trailer of this grand historical film.
- Stree- The horror comedy film got an unexpected success at the box office. The film’s story revolves around a small town where the men get mysteriously abducted. With impeccable star casts like Rajkumar Rao, Pankaj Tripathi, Aparikshit Khurrana, Shraddha Kapoor and others, the films became a huge success at the box office.
- Raazi- Directed by Meghna Gulzar, Raazi was a spy thriller with a female lead. The film was again a great success at the box office and made us see Alia in a completely different role.
- Sanju– Touted as the comeback film of Ranbir Kapoor, Sanju is the biopic of Sanjay Dutt. As soon as the trailer of the film was released, it captured the attention of the audiences and raised the bar of expectations, with the release of the film, it met the expectations of the audiences, makers and critics. The film was a great hit and one of the best performances by Ranbir Kapoor. It also managed to make more than Rs. 300 crore at the box office.
- Badhaai Ho– As much as the trailer of the film left us laughing and smirking, the film also gave us a similar dose of laughter. Badhaai Ho was a film that dealt with the sensitive issue of old-aged pregnancy and its acceptance by society. The good part about the film is that everything was portrayed in a hilarious manner without making the concept look heavy.