Bollywood has never ceased to surprise the audiences, whether its experiment with the content or theme of the film or the cast. Time and again, the makers have betted on unusual cast pairing, which has proven to be successful sometimes and sometimes it has failed. Today we bring you our top 5 picks of unconventional Bollywood pairing that was loved by the audience. These paring not only added freshness to the film but also let us know that sometimes two different things fit perfectly well. So, let us get started now :
- Amitabh Bachchan and Tabu, Cheenikum- R Balki is known for his experiments with the film and the theme. His movie Ceenikum had two people from different age group falling in love. It had Tabu and Amitabh Bachchan. The on-screen pair was new for the audience, but they looked perfect on the screen.
- Alia Bhatt and Vicky Kaushal, Raazi- Raazi was one of the biggest hits of 2018. The film had the right story, right concept, impeccable narrative, and commendable acting by Alia Bhatt and Vicky Kaushal. Well, who exected such a pair on the mainstream Bollywood film. Not only the film was a hit, but the audiences embraced the pairing of Alia Bhatt and Vicky Kaushal.
- Vidya Balan and Manav Kaul, Tumhari Sulu- Well, this film was woman-oriented, showcasing how a woman become an RJ. We also saw the cute couple of Vidya Balan and Manav Kaul. They resembled so much like common people, and this is the reason their pairing was embraced warmly by the audiences.
- Irrfan Khan and Deepika Padukone, Piku- This is our favorite pick. We saw Irrfan Khan and Deepika Padukone on-screen pairing. Their on-screen chemistry was new, but they looked perfect with each other.
- Manoj Bajpayee and Karisma Kapoor, Zubeidaa- Did you ever think that Manoj Bajpayee would romance with Karisma Kapoor. Well, We saw this pair in the famous and critically acclaimed film Zubeidaa. Manoj Bajpayee also shared the screen with Rekha in this film.